The AeroPilates Pro XP 556 features sleek aluminum tracks and larger ball bearing wheels for smoother gliding as you lie on the seat and exercise A Free-Form Cardio Rebounder is included which provides an excellent cardio workout and tones your abs b…
The Stamina AeroPilates Pro XP 556 takes the traditional Pilates workout to the next level for a fun, safe, and comfortable Pilates workout with the addition of cardio training. With the AeroPilates Pro you will achieve the long, lean Pilates body as you improve your cardiovascular fitness with the Free-Form Rebounder. You’ll lose weight and tone the hips, thighs, and abdominals! Using the AeroPilates Pro is the safest, most effective way to perform Pilates exercises without a licensed instructor, and with the included videos, anyone can learn to use the machine.
Heavy-steel frame and oak-finished wood construction give the AeroPilates Pro the quality and look of upscale commercial reformers, but it is more affordable and sized to fit your home. Adjustable ropes, straps, and handgrips are designed to fit any user. Footrest adjusts to three positions, and the rails are five inches longer than standard reformers, to accommodate taller users. Commercial grade wheels provide the smoothest carriage glide available.
The Cardio Rebounder fits in holes at the base of the machine and functions like a trampoline. The Rebounder allows you to “jump” while lying down on the reformer, so that users of any fitness level can use the Rebounder safely and effectively. The cardio workout is gentle to your joints and connective tissue, and yet allows you to reach and maintain your target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. You can turn your feet in or out to hit different muscle groups and reach hard to access thigh, hip, and waist muscles. The Rebounder can be taken on and off the reformer easily.
The reformer is elevated about 15 inches off of the floor to allow for more advanced exercises with a greater range of motion, and to make it easier to get on and off. Adjustable headrest and oversized high-density foam shoulder pads offer additional support and comfort. To use the machine, you lay down on the comfortable cushion that moves back and forth on quiet and ultra-smooth rollers and gliders. The resistance is changed with four heavy-duty elastic cords at the base of the machine, allowing you to build up resistance as you develop strength, and adjust resistance for different exercises and muscle groups.
Developed by Joseph Hubertus Pilates approximately 80 years ago, the Pilates exercise system develops flexibility, posture, and strength. With the purpose of building core strength, Pilates workouts challenge balance, core strength, stability, and flexibility. The AeroPilates Pro makes challenging Pilates exercises easier to perform properly, effectively, safely and provides optimum challenge and usability for seasoned Pilates trainers and novices alike.
- Assembled size: 94 x 23.5 x 15 inches (LxWxH)
- Free-Form Rebounder measures: 14 x 14 inches
- Rails are five inches longer than standard reformer, to accommodate taller users
- Reformer is elevated about 15 inches to allow for more advanced exercises and better range of motion
- Four heavy-duty, elastic cords provide 4 levels of workout resistance
- Quiet, ultra-smooth rollers and gliders for a safe, effective workout
- Performs over 100 exercises to tone and shape the entire body
- Adjustable headrest and oversized high-density foam shoulder pads offer additional support and comfort
- Heavy-steel frame and oak-finished wood construction
- Adjustable ropes, straps, and hand grips to fit any user
- Commercial grade wheels for smoothest carriage glide
- Footbar adjusts to three positions
- Comes with AeroPilates Level 1 Workout DVD, AeroPilates 20 minute Cardio Workout DVD, and AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
What’s in the Box?
Stamina Aero Pilates Pro XP 556 Reformer, Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, AeroPilates Level 1 Workout DVD, AeroPilates 20 minute Cardio Workout DVD, and AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
Frame – 5 years; parts – 90 days
- Comes with free-form cardio rebounder
- Performs over 100-exercises to tone and shape the entire body
- Provides gentle and safe cardio workouts as effective as a treadmill