The Stamina AeroPilates Pro XP 557 Home Pilates Refore With Free Form Cardio Rebounder may look like a torture machine to the untrained eye but it can (and does) do the human body a lot of good. It improves flexibility and strength, reduces stress on joints, it lowers emotional and physical stress, engages all core muscles, and may even make an old body feel young again.
With Stamina AeroPilates reformers you’re guaranteed quality. They have an abundant range of in-home reformers to choose from, and one of their best is the AeroPilates Pro XP 557. With all the reformers available in the home-user market today, this one comes closest to reproducing a studio experience.
At first look, the AeroPilates Pro XP 557 seems no different from its predecessor, the Pro XP 556. With closer inspection, you’ll notice the reformer is much longer and adjustable in ways the 556 is not. It still has the same upscale look of commercial reformers with heavy steel frames and oak-finished wood. You will get the same 5 years warranty for the frame and 90 days for parts.
Not many reformers add the benefit of cardio exercises with a free-form rebounder. The Pro XP 557 (as does the 556) includes an oversized rebounder to work your heart and lungs. It also features:
- Aluminium rails that are 8” longer than standard to accommodate the tallest of users
- 4 commercial steel springs, each adjustable to different levels for workout resistance
- Commercial grade wheels for smooth carriage glide
- Adjustable ropes, straps, and hand grips to fit any user
- Adjustable headrest
- Oversized high density foam shoulder pads for added support and comfort
- 15” elevation for more advanced exercises
- Adjustable footbar to 3 positions
- Oak-finished wood construction
- Quiet, ultra-smooth rollers and gliders for safe and effective workouts
- Oversized free-form rebounder at 14”wide x 19” tall
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Dimensions of 98”long x 23.5”wide x 15”tall
- Includes 2 workout DVDs
- Comes with an AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
What Customers Are Saying
“This machine is great for all the Pilates work, just like what I have used at the Pilates studio and I love the trampoline rebounder. It’s like running in the sand and getting an ab workout at the same time. Very easy on my knees, I love it. My belly’s flattening out and I am getting the same amount of cardio that I was getting on the treadmill, but without the pounding and jarring.”
Customers were very comfortable on the Pro XP 557, as it feels the same as the ones you would find at the gym or studio. They thought the videos and exercise chart were useful. Even the more experienced users find them handy as a guide. The high-grade wheels give users a superior feel on the machine and long-term users have found no sign of degradation on the equipment.
Current users warned that the Pro XP 557 is on the heavy side, and being much longer than standard reformers with the added oversized rebounder, it does need ample dedicated space in your home. Some were worried at first about the price but once they’ve tried it, they thought it was money well spent.
In all, like its predecessor, the AeroPilates Pro XP 557 is the next best thing to upscale studio reformers. If you can afford it, then this reformer comes highly recommended. Built to last with performance equal to professional units, you won’t find yourself frequenting the studio as often anymore with this piece.