Those who use Pilates equipment know that professional training at home can be difficult without studio quality equipment. Luckily, the STOTT Pilates chair is one that is compact and suitable for any home.
known by some as the wunda chair, it is excellent for training the core muscles, as well as the arms and legs. The chair exercises are done lying, sitting and standing on the chair. Over 170 exercises can be done with this piece including from positions to the sides of the chair.
Those who won’t settle for anything less than winning Pilates chairs won’t need to look further than the Stott Pilates® Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles.
This sturdy piece of equipment is designed to give you resistance-based workouts to sculpt and tone your body, improve athletic performance, or rehabilitate an injury. It is compact, easy to move, and versatile enough to meet your goals. Like traditional Pilates chairs, it is made of wood with a padded platform and pedal. The Stott Pilates® chair includes a limited lifetime warranty on frame and related welding, 90 days on upholstery, and 2 years on all other components.
The Stott Pilates® Split-Pedal Stability Chair is the only Pilates chair built with a double-steel frame for extra stability and durability. It also has an adjustable spring tension and handles, as well as independent pedals. This chair is also equipped with:
- Fully adjustable and detachable handles that lock securely for lunges and dips
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allowing for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements for increased intensity and overall balance
- Independent split pedals that can lock together quickly and securely for singular use
- Adjustable spring tension with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
- Ultra-soft foam padded pedals for extra comfort
- 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments
- High density foam and vinyl covered padded areas
- Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair 2nd Edition DVD
- Seat dimensions of 21.6” x 15”
- Overall dimensions of 31” wide x 31.5” long x 24.25” height of base x 55.5” height with handles
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Easy-to-clean surface
What Customers Are Saying
Overall reviews suggest that customers are in love with this equipment as it has a five-star rating on Amazon. Although assembly requires patience, it can be done in under an hour. Customers loved the outstanding quality and comfort of it, comparing it to commercial quality gym equipment. Its versatility and superior workmanship were also continually praised.
Here are some of the typical reviews you will find of the Stott Pilates® Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles:
“It’s solid…There are four big spring (one heavy and one light) for each foot platform. The vinyl padding is quite comfortable and thick. The large rectangular shaped pads for the foot pedals are excellent…
This is an excellent muscular and aerobic conditioning. It comes with the Essential and Intermediate video that is good!”
“The finest design and construction. Highest quality materials. Built to last. Amazingly versatile. As others mention, it is more challenging for some exercises than the reformer, but it is great for those wanting sitting or standing up exercises. Fits in a small space.”
The Stott Pilates® Split-Pedal Stability Chair is an excellent piece of work. Yes, it’s pricey; but it pays itself off with each use, plus you get with it the Stott Pilates® signature professional quality and durability. For studio quality equipment for use with limited space in your home, this Split-Pedal Stability Chair with handles is a winner.